Dr. Oren E. Nahum, Ph.D.
Dr. Oren Nahum holds a Ph.D. from Bar-Ilan University, Israel. Dr. Nahum is a faculty at Bar-Ilan University, the Department of Management (part of the faculty of Social Sciences), since 2010 and focuses his research on routing, multi-objective optimization, multi-criteria decision making, real-time optimization, machine learning and data mining. Dr. Nahum also holds a B.Sc. in computer science from HIT (Holon Institute of Technology), Israel. Besides being a faculty at Bar-Ilan University, for the past 19 years, Dr. Nahum also works as a computer programmer at DXC Technology (previously Hewlett Packard Enterprise). Dr. Nahum uses his experience in computer programming in his research, mainly while implementing various algorithms.
Dr. Nahum's profile at LinedIn.
September 19, 2016
- Ph.D., Bar-Ilan University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Management, 2013.
- M.A., Bar-Ilan University, Faculty of Social Sciences, The Interdisciplinary Department of Social Sciences, 2007.
- B.Sc.T.E., Tel-Aviv University, as part of Holon Academic Institute of Technology, Department of Computer Science, 2001.
- B.A., Bar-Ilan University, Faculty of Social Sciences, The Interdisciplinary Department of Social Sciences, 1994.
- Nahum, O. E., Hadas, Y., Rossi, R., Gastaldi, M., & Gecchele, G. (2017). Network Design Model with Evacuation Constraints Under Uncertainty. Transportation Research Procedia, 21, xxx-xxx.
- Hadas, Y., & Nahum, O. E. (2016). Urban Bus Network of Priority Lanes: a Combined Multi-Objective, Multi-Criteria and Group Decision Making Approach. Transport Policy, 52, 186-196.
- Nahum, O. E., Yosipof, A., & Senderowitz, H. (2015). A Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm for Outlier Removal. Journal of chemical information and modeling, 55(12), 2507-2518.