Dr. Oren E. Nahum, Ph.D.
Dr. Oren Nahum is a lecturer at Bar-Ilan University (since 2010, at the Department of Management, Faculty of Social Sciences) and Ashkelon Academic College (since 2017, at the School of Economics, the Economics and Logistics track). Dr. Nahum is a bachelor of Bar-Ilan University's Interdisciplinary Department of Social Sciences in Logistics, Economics and Interdisciplinary Studies (B.A. 1995), graduate of Bar-Ilan University's Interdisciplinary Department of Social Sciences in Logistics Management (M.A., 2007) and hold a Ph.D. from Bar-Ilan University , as part of the Department of Management, in Logistics Management (Ph.D, 2013), specializing in transportation systems optimization. In addition, Dr. Nahum is bachelor of Tel-Aviv University in Technological Education (B.Sc.T.E., 2002) as part of the Department of Computer Science at the Holon Academic Institute of Technology.
Dr. Nahum teaches various courses in the fields of information systems, transportation, etc. Dr. Nahum's research areas include routing problems, multi-objective optimization, multi-criteria decision making, real-time optimization, machine learning and data mining.
In addition of being a lecturer, Dr. Nahum works as a programmer for DXC Technology (previously Hewlett Packard Enterprise) for the past 19 years. His experience as a programmer is used in his research to develop and implement various algorithms.
Check out Dr. Nahum's profile at LinedIn.
June 17, 2017
- Ph.D., Bar-Ilan University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Management, 2013.
- M.A., Bar-Ilan University, Faculty of Social Sciences, The Interdisciplinary Department of Social Sciences, 2007.
- B.Sc.T.E., Tel-Aviv University, as part of Holon Academic Institute of Technology, Department of Computer Science, 2001.
- B.A., Bar-Ilan University, Faculty of Social Sciences, The Interdisciplinary Department of Social Sciences, 1994.
- Nahum, O. E., Hadas, Y., Rossi, R., Gastaldi, M., & Gecchele, G. (2017). Network Design Model with Evacuation Constraints Under Uncertainty. Transportation Research Procedia, 22, 489–498.
- Hadas, Y., & Nahum, O. E. (2016). Urban Bus Network of Priority Lanes: a Combined Multi-Objective, Multi-Criteria and Group Decision Making Approach. Transport Policy, 52, 186-196.
- Nahum, O. E., Yosipof, A., & Senderowitz, H. (2015). A Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm for Outlier Removal. Journal of chemical information and modeling, 55(12), 2507-2518.